The ETS 180 Floor Coating System
ETS: A Complete Floor Coating System!
It has the appearance of a waxed floor, but the difference is that it will last longer than wax and does not require the buffing that wax requires. Just hot water scrubbing or mopping! “ETS” is a formula, which is a three component water-based urethane that produces high gloss finish in a single coat process without “yellowing”
- Tile & Grout: Clean tile and grout simultaneously using the most advance technology (an all in one tool, which cleans, scrubs, rinses, and dries all in one) to restore your floors back to or almost back to their natural beauty.
- Carpets: Carpet cleaning by hot water extraction and upholstery cleaning using the most advance tool which leaves your upholstery not overly wet.
ETS Health can help reduce environment impact, lower costs, improve floor safety and provide a healthier facility. Challenges your facility may be facing:
- Disease grows, spreads and travels on the floor
- 68% of building contamination originates in the restrooms
- Stripping, buffing and burnishing spreads contamination onto surrounding floors/walls and into the air
- Grout in a facility is raw cement, absorbing contamination
ETS Health Can Help
- ETS 180 floor coating creates a single membrane over the entire surface area, eliminating seams where contamination collects
- Coated floors are easy to clean, and keep clean, using only hot water
- Coated floors look great and retain their appearance for 3-5 years or more